What information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by completing forms at our website: bova.co.uk, including:
- Name and proof of personal identification
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Number
- Work email address
- Organisation name, address and contact details
- When you purchase through our site, we will keep your order details.
- When you email us directly, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visit to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, may be stored.
Your personal information is required for verification purposes to prevent fraud or misappropriation of products. This information is used to verify your RCVS registration and this verification process is consistent with the Veterinary Medicines Directives (VMD) regulations. When your personal identification is submitted via our website, once your application is processed, your personal identification will be immediately erased from all electronic records. A hard copy of your application / personal identification will be kept securely and not in a public domain or electronic record.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This aggregation of information does not identity any individual and is used for statistical purposes only.
Cookies are encrypted text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit websites. Cookies are useful because they enhance usability and help perform certain functions. We do not store any personal data in the cookies that we use. We store the data anonymously to assist us in website efficiencies and for monitoring the activity and traffic both to and through our website. You should be able to control what cookies are placed on your device in your browser settings. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we store your personal data
How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations and responsibilities through all contracts entered into between yourself and Bova UK.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented most effectively to your device.
- To notify you about changes to our services and terms and conditions.
Disclosure of your information
If you have entered into a contract with us, we may be required to share your information with related government bodies, awarding bodies and other entities in which you have been informed.
We may in rare instances, sub-contract elements of our operations to hired consultants, who will conduct work on behalf of Bova Specials UK and will always be vetted. With sufficient contracts in place to protect the integrity and confidentiality of your data stored.
We use UPS services to deliver your order, your name and address is provided to UPS to complete the order/sales transaction. Third-party sites such as UPS have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these integrated services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or acquire any business or assets, to which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
Bova Specials UK Ltd We are a limited company.
Registered and Main Trading Offices:
7-9 Gorst Road, Park Royal, NW10 6LA, United Kingdom
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are registered in England under Company Registration Number: 10075021
Document version 1.0.1 correct on 22nd May 2018